Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PRETTIEST FRIEND- JASON MRAZ

This is what I look like today 
And I'm trying not to pull out my hair 
I'm trying hard to grow it but I'm far too shy to show it back there 
That is probably why I like wearing hats 
There's no denying I'm deferring the facts 
Avoiding confrontation 
Lacks tact in a situation 
Behind every line is a lesson yet to learn 

But if you asked me 
The feeling that I'm feeling is overwhelming 
And oh, it goes to show 
There's so much to know 

I wrote this for my prettiest friend 
But while trying not to prove that I care 
I was trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away 
Well she can't see she's making me crazy now 
I don't believe she knows she's amazing how 
She has me holding my breath 
So I'll never guess that I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for her 

And if you ask me 
The feeling that I'm feeling is complimentary 
And oh, it goes to show 
The moral of the story is boy loves girl 
And so on, but the way it unfolds is yet to be told 

I know that I should be brave 
Even pretty can be seen by the blind 
I know that I cannot wait 
Until the day we finally learn how to find each other 
Redefining open minds 

And if you ask me 
The feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyed 
And it's golden, it goes to show then 
The ending of this song should be left alone 
And so on 'cause the way it unfolds is yet to be told

No comments:

Post a Comment